Thursday, May 2, 2013

the evolution of us.

ev·o·lu·tion Noun /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/ 

Synonyms:
noun: developmentgrowthprogress

Definition:

  1. The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.
Well, the point of this point is that I've evolved a lot in these past four years. With my senior year nearing on the horizon, I can't help but look back on what I've accomplished and done in the last few years. Looking back on my experiences I noticed that my blog has evolved right by my side. Sorting through old photo's I found a collection of all my old headers and I felt the need to share them with you all.

As I navigate through the blogopshere it's blatant that much has changed. Some blogs have hallowed out, their owners gone for weeks than morph into months and years. Others still glowing with the same ambiance as they did when starting despite the lack to attention toward them. While some blogs, like my own, have been revived for the final and definite time around. Noting all this I now see that we've all changed in the time of my absence, or rather: we've all evolved.

Evolve.. It has a nice ring to it. Not in a Pokemon manner, not that many of us have leveled up with out experience with blogging. We have all evolved in terms of our experience shaping us for the better. Really, I guess I am trying to explain that we all have reasons to stop writing, priorities that urgently beckon from the real world we loose ourselves addressing -- that happened to me multiple times. Not that blogging and reading is something I would gladly forget but something that falls in importance with senior year growing closer.

















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© hello zaynab. All rights reserved.